The Premium 9.5" Tenor Trombone gig bag is the perfect bag for a musician who needs to carry their instrument without compromising its safety. The new design allows you to fully open the main compartment of the bag and access your trombone with ease.
Tough on the Outside, Safe on the Inside
- Constructed with robust non PVC backed water resistant ripstop material, the Fusion Premium 9.5" Tenor Trombone offers extreme resistance to scuffs and abrasions.
- With soft rubber handles and zip pulls, moulded base and a hard wearing finish, the Fusion Premium gig bag is designed to last.
- These gig bags are available in four colours with commuter friendly reflective panels and print - a safety factor if you are a cyclist or pedestrian.
- The rear of the bag boasts Fusion's own ‘Flow-System’ similar to that of a hiker's backpack, which makes the bag comfortable to carry and helps prevent you from getting hot when it's on your back.
- At the rear of the ‘Flow-System’ is a zipped compartment where the backpack straps can be stored out of sight if the bag is carried by hand. There are added features such as lockable zips on the main compartment of the bag, address tag and a rain-cover to help keep it dry in wet weather conditions.
- Your Tenor Trombone will be housed safely inside a 30mm (1.5") high density light-weight foam shell, the inside of which is lined with a soft, non-scratch velvet-mix lining.
- The bag holds a Tenor Trombone with a bell size up to 9.5"
Height: 830mm / 32.68ins
Width: 250mm / 9.84ins narrowing to 120mm / 4.72ins
Depth: 280mm / 11.02ins
Height: 930mm / 36.61ins
Width: 320mm / 12.59ins
Depth: 320mm / 12.59ins
Can hold up to a 9.5" bell
4kg / 8.81lbs
30mm (1.18ins) high-density foam padding for all round protection
Padded shell reinforced areas
Jacquard hard wearing, non PVC backed water resistant polyester material
No visible webbing
Hardwearing rubberised corner protectors
Soft non-scratch, non-fibrous quality velvet-mix interior
Internal padded collar to protect instrument
Top pocket - 610 x 210 x 30mm
Middle pocket with pouch for 3 mouthpieces - 480 x 230 x 30mm - length from base to mouthpiece pocket - 320mm
Bottom pocket with accessory and organiser compartments - 280 x 260 x 30mm
Side accessed zipped slide pocket
Rigid slide pouch with velvet-mix interior and press-stud fastening (805 x 145 x 35mm)
Rubber zip pulls to prevent scratching of instrument
Inverted zips for slick appearance
Slide zip opening for easy access
Ergonomic adjustable backpack straps with chest strap and
integrated large MP3 player/mobile phone pockets
Rear zipped compartment to store backpack straps when not in use
Adjustable waist belt
Chunky padded and riveted carry handle - side and top
Fuse-on attachment system on front of bag
Commuter friendly reflective panels, segment piping and print
Rubberised PU with floor studs
Hard-wearing anti crush moulded base for protection
Screen printed reflective Fusion branding
Rubber logos and Union Jack rubber badge
Removable rain-cover for additional protection
Retractable identity tag