The Urban Double Electric Bass Guitar bag has been designed for the travelling or commuter musician. Ideal to carry whilst walking or travelling on a bus or train.
By moulding the internal padded collar around the instrument, this bag can hold various shapes, sizes and models of basses including custom built basses.
Clever on the inside, tough on the outside
The shell of the bag is made from 20 mm (0.79ins) lightweight high-density foam padding with shell-reinforced areas, giving added protection to delicate parts of your guitar. Rip-stop, water resistant, non PVC backed material and a heavy-duty rubberised base takes care of everything on the outside.
There are many versatile features to these bags such as a rear compartment to store backpack straps, so the bag can be carried by hand without the straps hanging down and getting in the way. There is a waist belt for comfort, convenient grab handles when manoeuvring in tight spaces and numerous pockets for accessories.
There are two compartments inside the bag, each can hold an electric bass guitar.
- Inside the front compartment is a soft padded adjustable headstock support with enclosed security strap.
- Removable, adjustable 20mm soft padded collar that can be moulded to shape of the guitar, giving added protection and creating space for smaller items to be stored, such as strings and tuners.
- Inside the rear compartment is soft padded adjustable headstock support with enclosed security strap.
- Removable, adjustable 20mm soft padded collar that can be moulded to shape of the guitar giving added protection.
- A variety of different sized padded strips, which can be used to segment the interior. An ideal way to carry accessories such as
foot pedals, strings, tuners, cables, headphones, clothing, microphones and stand, if only one guitar is carried in the front compartment.
Plenty of storage
If the pockets of the bag do not provide enough space for you, then simply “Fuse-On” by attaching padded accessory bags either onto the base and headstock area or the mid-section of the bag. The larger of the accessory bags, the Laptop Backpack, even holds a 15” laptop and all the essentials you need on a trip.