The Premium 10.5" Bass Trombone gig bag is the perfect bag for a musician who needs to carry their instrument on the road. This Bass Trombone case's new design allows you to fully open the main compartment of the bag and access your trombone with ease, perfect for quick access when travelling.
These gig bags are available in four colours with commuter friendly reflective panels and print, a safety factor if you are a cyclist or pedestrian.
Height: 850mm / 33.46ins
Width: 300mm / 11.8ins
Depth: 280mm / 11ins
Height: 940mm / 37ins
Width: 360mm / 14.17ins
Depth: 360mm / 14.17ins
Can hold up to a 10.5" bell
4.3kg / 9.47lbs
30mm (1.18ins) high-density foam padding for all round protection
Padded shell reinforced areas
Jacquard hard wearing, non PVC backed water resistant polyester material
No visible webbing
Hardwearing rubberised corner protectors
Soft non-scratch, non-fibrous quality velvet-mix interior
Internal padded collar to protect instrument
Top pocket - 630 x 200 x 30mm
Middle pocket with pouch for 3 mouthpieces - 470 x 240 x 30mm
Bottom pocket with accessory and organiser compartments - 280 x 250 x 30mm
Side accessed zipped slide pocket
Rigid slide pouch with velvet-mix interior and press-stud fastening (805 x 145 x 35mm)
Rubber zip pulls to prevent scratching of instrument
Inverted zips for slick appearance
Slide zip opening for easy access
Ergonomic adjustable backpack straps with chest strap and
integrated large MP3 player/mobile phone pockets
Rear zipped compartment to store backpack straps when not in use
Adjustable waist belt
Chunky padded and riveted carry handle - side and top
Fuse-on attachment system on front of bag
Commuter friendly reflective panels, segment piping and print
Rubberised PU with floor studs
Hard-wearing anti crush moulded base for protection
Screen printed reflective Fusion branding
Rubber logos and Union Jack rubber badge
Removable rain-cover for additional protection
Retractable identity tag
- Fusion's own Flow-System" similar to that of a hiker's backpack, which makes the bag really comfortable to carry and helps prevent you from getting hot when it's on your back.
- A zipped compartment where the backpack straps can be stored out of sight if the bag is carried by hand.
- Lockable zips on the main compartment of the bag, address tag and a rain-cover to help keep it dry in wet weather conditions.
- Three pockets to the front of the bag allowing plenty of space for pencils, mouthpieces and any other accessories you might need.
- Compatible with our Fuse-On system, letting you add extra space for more gear, spare clothing or even your laptop.