The Premium Alto Saxophone gig bag is the perfect bag for a gigging musician who needs to carry their instrument without compromising its safety. This Alto Saxophone case is lightweight, ergonomically designed and the perfect protection for your instrument.
Tough on the Outside, Safe on the Inside
Constructed with robust non PVC backed water resistant ripstop material, the Fusion Premium Alto Saxophone bag offers extreme resistance to scuffs and abrasions.
Your Alto Saxophone will be housed safely inside a 30mm (1.5”) high density lightweight foam shell, the inside of which is lined with a soft non-scratch velvet-mix lining. Along with the padded sleeve provided, this bag will give your instrument ultimate protection.
With soft rubber handles and zip pulls, a robust moulded base and a hard wearing finish, the Fusion Premium gig bag is designed to last.
Packed with Features
- These gig bags are available in four colours with commuter friendly reflective panels and print, a safety factor if you are a cyclist or pedestrian.
- Three pockets to the front of the bag, one large enough to carry A4 sheet music.
- Plenty of space for pencils, reeds and any other accessories.
- The rear of the bag boasts Fusion's own "Flow-System", which makes the bag really comfortable to carry and helps prevent you from getting hot when its on your back.
- Rear zipped compartment where the backpack straps can be stored out of sight when carried by hand.
- Address tag and lockable zips on the main compartment of the bag.
- If you want extra space to carry more gear, spare clothing or even your laptop, just "Fuse-on" with our line of accessory bags.
This bag incorporates our unique "Fuse-on" system, whereby a separate range of accessory bags can quickly and easily fit onto the main instrument bag.
600 x 250 x 140mm / 23.62 x 9.84 x 5.51ins
660 x 310 x 200mm / 26 x 12.2 x 7.87ins
2.2kg / 4.85lbs
30 mm / 1.18 ins high-density foam padding for all-round protection
Padded and shell reinforced areas
Jacquard hard-wearing, water resistant polyester (PVC-free)
No visible webbing
Soft non-scratch, non-fibrous quality velvet mix interior
Internal padded velcro travel strap
Padded top pocket for crook & reeds
Large A4 zipped middle pocket
Bottom pocket with accessory and organiser compartments
Rubber zip pulls to prevent scratching of instrument
Inverted zips for slick appearance
Unique zip opening for easy access
Lockable zips on main compartment
Ergonomic adjustable backpack straps with chest strap
Integrated large MP3 player / mobile phone pockets
Rear zipped compartment to store backpack straps when not in use
Padded adjustable waist belt and lumbar support
Chunky padded and riveted carry handle - side and top
Unique Flow-System backpack for comfort and ventilation
Fuse-on attachment system on front of bag
Commuter friendly reflective panels, segment piping and print
With floor studs
Hard wearing anti-crush moulded base for protection
Screen printed reflective Fusion branding
Rubber logos and Union Jack rubber badge
Removable rain-cover for additional protection
Retractable identity tag
Internal padded zipped sleeve with grab handle:
580 x 260 x 90mm / 22.83 x 10.23 x 3.54ins