Protec’s Alto Saxophone Contoured PRO PAC Case sets the standard for protection and convenience. Each PRO PAC features a shaped wood shell frame which is lightweight and durable, tough weather resistant ballistic nylon exterior, high quality metal hardware, long-lasting custom zippers, and removable padded shoulder strap and I.D. tag. The molded interior features a soft velvet lining that accommodates most modern saxophones and has built-in compartments for neck and mouthpiece. For alto saxophones that are vintage, have larger bells, or have keys on the opposing side of the bell, we recommend our Extra Large contoured case (Protec sku# PB304CTXL).
- Dual-corded handle design with padded handle wrap
- Thickly padded adjustable shoulder strap with grip surface & strong metal hardware
- Backpackable with optional backpack strap (model #BPSTRAP)
- Compatible with optional Rain Jacket (model # RAIN2)
- Includes ID luggage tag
- Lightweight shock absorbing wood frame
- Weather-resistant 1680 ballistic nylon exterior with reinforced zig-zag stitching
- Large front-side zippered pocket that is also big enough to hold a flute case
- Built-in organizer with two interior sleeves to hold pens, keys, and small accessories
- QuickLock™ allows you to securely shut an empty case without zippering
- Convenient subway carrying handle
- Custom strong metal hardware
- Long lasting custom molded zippers
- Durable molded rubber feet
- Soft non-abrasive velvet lining
- Separate neckpiece and mouthpiece storage compartments
Vintage horns that fit:
- Selmer Mark VI
Weight: 6.25 lbs; (2.83 kg)
Exterior dimensions: 25.5 x 10.75 x 7.5"; 647.7 x 273.05 x 190.5mm
Front pocket: 6 x 18"
Back pocket: 8 x 14.75"