Height x Width x Depth (cm): 28 x 61 x 17.8
The contoured alto saxophone PRO PAC case sets the standard for ultimate protection, function, and convenience.
Each features a lightweight wooden frame which deflects impact better than conventional EPS foam cases, provides weather resistant protection with a high gauge nylon exterior, soft molded interior designed to accommodate most modern saxophones, and has separate built-in compartments for neck and mouthpieces with secure hook ‘n loop straps.
- Carry handle features a padded grip secured by a hook n' loop closure
- Quick-lock closure
- Backpackable with optional backpack strap (model #BPSTRAP)
- Includes padded shoulder strap and ID tag
- Subway handle
- Soft non-abrasive velvoa lining
- Mouthpiece compartment
- Neckpiece compartment
- Nylon exterior, 1680 gauge ballistic, water and abrasion resistant
- Hardware, black sturdy metal
- Built-in organizer with two interior sleeves to hold pens, keys, and small accessories
- Lightweight shock absorbing wood frame
- Rubber feet
- Hook 'n loop quick-lock closure
- Rear exterior storage pouch
- Rubber corner zipper guards
- 2 exterior pockets, zippered
- Compatible with optional rain jacket
- Front Side Pocket Dimensions (cm) : 16.5 x 45.8 x 4.5
- Backside Pocket Dimensions (cm) : 17.8 x 34.3 x 2.6
See how other people carrying this case on Instagram!